SEARCH - EVERYWHERE OR JUST HERE!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to Smart Spark!

Welcome to Smart Spark, a forum for publishing both fun and serious issues.

My primary goal will be to publish serious issues not covered elsewhere. As a former newspaper publisher, I know all the news is not covered. I myself have been in the unfortunate position where we have literally run out of space to print the news,  cutting articles in half or not being able to print them at all.  I've also been privy to situations of censorship - where an editor didn't want to print a letter to the editor because they simply didn't agree with the writer's politics. News is also not reported when those who know the news do not speak out, perhaps in fear of retaliation from those they speak against. I'm here to fix all that. I want to print it here, in this blog, "Smart Spark." I'll address real issues backed up by real physical evidence, intelligent opinions on today's politics, and other eye-opening news. 

Everything can't always be serious.  Fortunately, the real world can sometimes be quite comical. In this blog, I'll have a little fun, publish weekly rants and raves, and make note of trivial issues. 

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: